Become a part of this life saving movement!
Become a JPLF ambassador in your neighborhood, in your synagogue, on your campus, or in your high school.
Share the message that Judaism is LIFE affirming and that life saving help is available for our unborn children and their parents, whatever the circumstances or challenges.
1. Volunteer at a Birthright Pregnancy Care Center. It's a great way to learn and gain confidence. Birthright Pregnancy Care centers welcome Jewish volunteers. Learn more at. https://birthright.org/
2. In Shifra's Arms is the only Jewish pregnancy support resource in the US,
Contact the founder, Erica Pelman, and ask her how you can help. https://jewishpregnancyhelp.org/
3. If you are a member of a synagogue, put a blurb in the newsletter to make it known that you are a resource for Jewish women and men facing unplanned pregnancy. Most Jews only know of abortion as a solution to unplanned pregnancy. Just having an insert in the bulletin lets them know that life affirming options are available. They can contact you to talk, get support, and you could refer them to In Shifra's Arms for pregnancy care help or adoption information. You may want to add that you know of a healing program for anyone suffering after abortion, which we have available.
4. Host an educational discussion group about advocating for the unborn in your synagogue.
It doesn't have to be political. Just factual and religious. The extensive pro-choice messaging among Jews begs for a new perspective based in Torah. Anyone who attends would get an opportunity to change their point of view.
Keep in mind that having a program like this depends on the environment in which you live.
HaShem asks us to have courage and fear only Him, but reality dictates that you keep yourself safe from harm.
5. Request our welcome packet. It includes our power point, Judaism: The Original Pro-Life Religion in book form, our brochures, as well as an assortment of pro-life literature, and a few tchotchkes( buttons, stickers, pens )
6. Request extra literature and have it available to share with family and friends.
7. Stay connected with us and be informed of our activities. Click here to sign up for our email newsletter.
8. Download our Pro-Life March poster or request we send you a few, and join a local March for Life.
Don't know if your city has one? Check here.
9. Download or request our post abortion healing program and start your healing journey.
Then, join our growing recovery community for ongoing help and the opportunity to help other sufferers.
10. Add some diversity to your synagogue adult learning by sponsoring a choose life event. We'll supply the materials!
11. Join our live streaming chats on Facebook and YouTube.
Ask questions, make comments, share your thoughts, or let us know if you'd like to appear as a guest.
12. Subscribe to our Podcast - Jewish Pro-Life!
13. Share your personal story or opinion on our pro-life blog. Use your own name, a pseudonym, or remain anonymous.
Email Cecily today to get started!